Tuesday, November 20, 2018

City of Rocks Idaho

Its been a while since our last roadtrip, so last week we decided to go on a roadtrip again. Two hours drive from home, The City of Rocks. It was closed i mean the visitor center was closed because its already off season. Its cold but the cold never bother us anyway. When we went there, there are no people in the park, just us. It seems like we owned the place lol.

I love nature so much and i love it there, for me it was so beautiful and we love to come back there during summer and maybe do some rock climbing. The rocks are just superb, its so huge and its everywhere. There are camping grounds and we would love to do camp near this Arch Window :) :)

I always love to travel, specially now i have my travel buddy. I am so lucky that my husband loves to travel as much as I do. :) <3






No comments:

Post a Comment